Get in Touch
For assistance prior to arrival please contact the reservations team on 01244 579 300 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hotel is located on Lower Bridge Street Chester.
- There is a coach and car drop off / pick up point at the front of the hotel
- The nearest rail station is Chester with wheelchair access from all routes
- There is coach drop off point for National Express approximately 20 minutes’ walk from the hotel
- Guide dogs are allowed in all the rooms, we do also allow dogs in the Annex
ARRIVAL & CAR PARKING FACILITIES
- Please note car parking is chargeable. Overnight stay for residents is £12.50 per night.
- The hotel’s main entrance is on Lower Bridge Street, the hotel has nine steps up to the front door
- The hotel has overnight car parking in St Olave Street, a small cobbled road.
- At the top on the left hand side you will see a barrier, if you call the hotel on 01244 567 300 someone will come and open the barrier for you.
- The car park is paved and entrance to the main hotel via the car park is on one level.
MAIN ENTRANCE & RECEPTION
- The main entrance is on Lower Bridge Street with nine steps up to the front door
- Reception is located on the ground floor
- The registration card can be enlarged if required
- The main restaurant and bar are located on the ground floor adjacent to reception
- The flooring throughout the reception area is laminated flooring
- There is a number of low level seating and also upright chairs throughout the lounge and bar
- For assistance with phone calls, please ask at reception
- The gentleman’s toilet is located on the ground floor, with three steps from the bar and restaurant
- The ladies’ toilet is located on the ground floor, with three steps from the bar and restaurant
- The flooring in all toilets is non-slip vinyl